RecallChek Services Included With Dallas Home Inspection
RecallChek Services With Your Home Inspection
Stonebriar Property Inspections is proud to provide RecallChek services as part of our home inspections in the Dallas area.
RecallChek is the first service for managing consumer recalls in the United States. The service has compiled a list of more than 195 million recalls from public records and created an online database, so you can find out if you have dangerous defects in your home appliances.
As a RecallChek Authorized Dealer, Stonebriar Property Inspections will record visible model numbers of major appliances during your home inspection. We will provide the numbers to you to submit to RecallChek and identify if you have any recalled items in your home. RecallChek also monitors your valuable investments against future recalls. If RecallChek matches your model to a recall, they’ll do a double-check and issue a report, letting you know the nature of the recall, where the item was sold, and how to get the product repaired or replaced – in most cases at no charge to you – the homeowner.
Why call Stonebriar Property Inspections?
Keith Boggs at Stonebriar Property Inspections did a great job inspecting our home before we bought it. His report was excellent – detailed and thorough. When we had questions, he was very responsive and helped us understand what we were looking at and where our new home needed repairs. I highly recommend Keith and will call him again when I need any type of home inspection!
– Harold W.
We know you have many choices in home inspectors, but we also know you’ll be completely satisfied when you choose Stonebriar Property Inspections. Here’s why:
- The owner of Stonebriar Property Inspections, Keith Boggs, a licensed home inspector, will personally inspect your home. His investment in the company will be reflected in the quality of your inspection.
- Our professional home inspection reports are comprehensive, detailed, and clear – averaging about 70 pages and with 80 to 100 high-resolution color images. Not only do they detail findings and recommendations, they also include tips and best practices for maintaining your home.
- Keith has an excellent reputation as a reliable, responsive, courteous Dallas home inspector. Our customers have rated us 5 out of 5 stars on 99% of their reviews.
- We are fully licensed by the Texas Real Estate Commission for home inspections and the Texas Department of Agriculture for termite/wood destroying insect inspections. Texas Real Estate Commission license #9867. TDA licensed termite technician #0572333. PestGo Pest Control LLC TPCL #0770368
- To protect you, our company has E & O (Errors & Omissions), Professional Liability, and General Liability insurance coverage.
- We are available to serve your needs seven days a week, including evenings and weekends.
With more than 25 years working in the construction industry, Keith Boggs of Stonebriar Property Inspections offers thorough, accurate, home inspection services of the highest quality in the greater DFW area, with both a Dallas Home Inspection office and a Frisco Home Inspection office.
Contact Keith Boggs of Stonebriar Property Inspections at (214) 923-7304 or [email protected]
Appointments available 7 days a week, including evenings and weekends