Stonebriar Property Inspection: Since 2007
Since our beginning in 2007 in Dallas, Stonebriar Property Inspection has known that an educated client is prepared to make an informed home buying decision. Our feeling is there is no reason to be scared as long as you are prepared. We strive every day with this end in mind.
With more than 25 years working in the construction industry, Keith Boggs offers thorough, accurate, home inspection services of the highest quality in the greater Dallas, Texas area, with offices in Dallas and in Frisco.
Our Home Inspectors
Whether you’re buying or selling a home or a concerned homeowner in need of a termite or home maintenance inspection, Keith Boggs can provide the services you need from a company and owner you can trust. Customer reviews speak to the quality of our work, our reliability, and our responsiveness to your needs, and we promise you won’t be disappointed if you’re looking for home inspection in Dallas, Frisco, or anywhere in the D/FW metroplex area.
Why Should You Call Us ?
- Licensed and insured: Texas Real Estate Commission license #9867; TDA licensed termite technician #0572333; Certified Termite & Pest Control TPCL #3825A
- Rated an A+ with the Dallas Better Business Bureau
- 5 out of 5 stars on 99% of customer reviews
- The most comprehensive home inspections available
- Friendly, down-to-earth service from someone you can trust
- We use the latest technologies, including thermal imaging cameras
- Appointments available 7 days a week, including evenings and weekends
- We will inspect your home as if it were our own
Detailed Home Inspection
- Grading and drainage, including guttering
- Roof covering materials
- Roof structures and attics
- Interior and exterior walls
- Ceilings and floors
- Doors and windows
- Interior and exterior stairways
- Fireplaces and chimneys
- Porches, balconies, decks, and carports
- Electrical systems, including panels, outlets, and fixtures
- Heating, ventilation, and cooling systems
- Plumbing systems and fixtures
- Major appliances
- Garages and garage door openers
- Sprinkler systems
- Driveways, walkways, and patios
- Gas lines and meters
- Outdoor kitchens
- And much more…
- The components we’ve inspected
- Our findings, including any defects we’ve uncovered
- Recommendations to address repairs
- 80 to 100 color images
- Home maintenance best practices and recommendations
We’ll remain available to answer your questions and translate any terminology that may be unfamiliar to you. Most importantly, we won’t disappear after we deliver the report. We want you to be completely satisfied and a customer for life. Our goal is to be the only home inspector you’ll ever call!
Read Our Reviews
Our Dallas Home Inspection Services
Buying or selling a home? Or just concerned about the condition of your current residence? Select a service below to learn more about how we can help you get the most out of your investment.
Recent Posts From Our Blog
Earlier this year, we put together a list of 13 questions you should ask a home inspector before you offer him the job. The questions are all valuable — after all, you’re about to make one of the largest investments of your life. But one sticks out as the single, most important question — not just to ask, and not just to get an answer to — but to really hear and understand the home inspector’s response to before you hire. What is it?
Whether buying or selling, you want the best to make sure your interests are protected. There are many inspection firms to choose from: some with multiple inspectors, others with just one or two, like us.
The Dallas housing market is booming with big names bringing thousands of jobs and transplanting people. All looking for housing. Reliable, thorough home inspections are more important than ever!