Since 2007, Keith Boggs of Stonebriar Property Inspections has been helping his loyal clients buy and sell homes with confidence. With more than 25 years working in the construction industry, Keith offers thorough, accurate, home inspection services of the highest quality in the greater Dallas, Texas area.
Whether you’re buying or selling a home or a concerned homeowner in need of a termite or home maintenance inspection, Home Inspection Dallas and Keith Boggs can provide the inspection services you need from a company and owner you can trust. Customer reviews speak to the quality of our work, our reliability, and our responsiveness to your needs, and we promise you won’t be disappointed!
Why Should You Call Us ?
- Licensed and insured – Texas Real Estate Commission license #9867; TDA licensed termite technician # 0572333, Certified Termite & Pest Control – TPCL# 3825A
- Rated an A+ with the Dallas Better Business Bureau
- 5 out of 5 stars on 99% of customer reviews
- The most comprehensive home inspections available
- Friendly, down-to-earth service from someone you can trust
- We use the latest technologies, including thermal imaging cameras
- Appointments available 7 days a week, including evenings and weekends
We will inspect your home as if it were our own.
We offer the most comprehensive home inspections for buyers, sellers, and homeowners. We go above and beyond the standards set by the Texas Real Estate Commission. We’ll inspect more than 600 components, taking high-resolution digital images along the way, examining each component for structural soundness, proper function, and code compliance. We’ll use our thermal imaging camera as needed to identify defects that may not be visible to the human eye.
Our detailed home inspection will include the analysis of the home’s:
- Grading and drainage, including guttering
- Roof covering materials
- Roof structures and attics
- Interior and exterior walls
- Ceilings and floors
- Doors and windows
- Interior and exterior stairways
- Fireplaces and chimneys
- Porches, balconies, decks, and carports
- Electrical systems, including panels, outlets, and fixtures
- Heating, ventilation, and cooling systems
- Plumbing systems and fixtures
- Major appliances
- Garages and garage door openers
- Sprinkler systems
- Driveways, walkways, and patios
- Gas lines and meters
- Outdoor kitchens
And much more…
We deliver your report the same day in most situations. Averaging about 70 pages, your report will be detailed, clear, and comprehensive, outlining the detailed condition of the property we’ve inspected for you. But don’t be alarmed: We’ll give you a summary linking to backup information in the full report. Your report will contain information about:
- The components we’ve inspected
- Our findings, including any defects we’ve uncovered
- Recommendations to address repairs
- 80 to 100 color images
- Home maintenance best practices and recommendations
We’ll remain available to answer your questions and translate any terminology that may be unfamiliar to you. Most importantly, we won’t disappear after we deliver the report. We want you to be completely satisfied and a customer for life. Our goal is to be the only home inspector you’ll ever call!
Dallas Home Inspector Reviews
Read what two of our satisfied customers had to say:
Thanks for the great inspection report. I learned so much. We are very happy with the house. I will tell my friends and family to use you. – Steve J.
Keith is AMAZING! He took the time to explain everything in the inspection in detail and answered all my questions with clarity. He even gave me some insight on some things that were not a part of his normal inspection. He followed up with me and continued to answer questions after the inspection. He pointed out things that past inspectors did not, and also certain things that we needed to be aware of with the particular loan (VA) we were getting. I will be using him again on our next house. I would recommend Keith with 5 gold stars! – Laura L.
Buying or selling a home? Or just concerned about the condition of your current residence? Select a service below to learn more about how we can help you get the most out of your investment.
- Buyer’s Service
As a home buyer, you want to make sure you are investing your money with confidence. Our buyer’s home inspection is one of the most comprehensive home inspections available. Let us help you understand the true condition of your home before you begin negotiating your purchase.
- Seller’s Pre-Listing Service
Let us help you get the most out of selling your home. Our seller’s pre-listing home inspection will provide you with the knowledge you need to get your home in selling condition. It will also provide you with the information you need to appeal to – and negotiate with – potential buyers.
- Termite/Wood Destroying Insect (WDI) Inspection
Wood destroying insects can cause major structural damage to your home before you even know they exist. As a licensed home inspector, we know what signs to look for. We can detect visible infestations, so you can treat them as early as possible.
- Annual Home Maintenance Inspection
Most homeowners don’t get an annual home maintenance inspections, which means they don’t have a clear understanding of the actual condition of their homes. Knowing about defects as early as possible can help you fix them before they become more serious. Get the peace of mind that comes with a home maintenance inspection annually.
- One-Year Builder Warranty Inspection
You’ve been in your new home for almost a year. Do you know that all components the builder warranties for one year are working properly? Our licensed home inspector will come check them out, so you can get the most out of your builder’s one-year warranty.
Appointments available 7 days a week, including evenings and weekends